Time Travel to the Future
I feel like in a sci-fi blog in this moment jajaja. If I have the oportunity of travel to the future, I will probably try not to see myself or my family, because that will just bring anxiety and fear to me when I get back to the present.
If I travel to the future, I would like to travel to year 2050 to see what will happen with the enviroment and climate change. According to the scientists, if we don't change the way we live into a sustainable way, in 2050 the temperature can reach 60 degrees celsius.
Today, many voices have already spoken about the urgency that requires this matter, and countries have not reacted effectively. Maybe If I get them some evidence of the way we will live if we don't do anything, they will do something about it.
Nevertheless, bring pictures or videos will not be enought, because we all now that we can do anything with softwares. So, I will bring as much information as posible, such as testimonials of the citizens, Health plans of the ministery of Health, videos of the authorities calling to action, and so on.
The climate change is the main problem in our society nowadays, so that would be my first priority.
Also, I will see which candidate will be the next president of Chile, just to know if I have to start packing my stuff and compare ticket prices to any where else.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario