Music in my soul
Since I was a little girl, I developed interest in music. Even though they were divorced, I got a few talents from my parents. My father is a primary school teacher, and he teaches music. Also he produce shows for a tropical band. My mom is a primary school teacher too. For many time she was part of a chorus and had a lot of shows. When I was on her belly she always went to rehearsal and I've always thaught that I got a little bit of my talent because of that.
When I was ten years old I started to go to piano and singing classes. At the beggining it was difficult, but very soon I was fully impregnated with the passion for music. As the time goes by, I discovered that I liked much more singing than playing instruments. Nevertheless I learned piano and guitar.
I had some very beautiful moments in my life thanks to singing and music. I won a few prizes in a talent contest of Universidad de Valparaíso and I even starred a version of the musical "Cats" where I played Grizzabell (such a great moment in my life). I have two songs in Spotify that I wrote and my partner produced. Before the pandemic started I was ready to be part of the new season of the talent show "Rojo" in TVN, but life had other plans.
Nowadays, music is in my soul more than any time before. I haven't had new chances to go further and show this art to the world. Could it be demotivation? Could it be tiredness? Could it be that the world have less chances for me? Maybe is just pandemic fatigue. Hope is not forever.
If you want to listen to me, I have a few videos on my Instagram @antoniamunozc
you are very talented! I hope that despite the difficult times you continue practicing this art as you have done until now, don’t give up :)
ResponderEliminarI also love music. From what I read, it's something fundamental in your life and I identify myself. I hope good opportunities come to your life to show your talent and continue to develop your passion :)
ResponderEliminar