What country would you like to visit?
When I start to think which country would I visit, is hard to me to decide. One of the main reasons why I decided to study journalism was that I always felt the need to travel around the world. Life has given me the opportunity to go to a few countries including Spain, Portugal, Peru and Argentina, but I definitely want more.
This year, I asked for a very specific birthday present. I wanted an earth globe, and my boyfriend gave it to me. I was so happy when I saw it. I know that all of this words may not be answering the question, but I don't know how to explain that I really would like to travel to every corner of this planet.
Sometimes I get sad, because turism has always been a source of work to the people in towns, but lately it has become a way of pollution because people have no respect for the place they visit. I always remember that time when a finnish tourist took away an ear form a moai in Isla de Pascua. That is a perfect example of how the tourists don't respect the places they travel to.
If I have to be specific about the answer of this question, I say that I would go to South Korea and take my sister with me. She is the number one fan of the boy band BTS, and she knows every choreography of the Black Pink songs. I would like her to meet the country where her idols live, not just because some famous guys live there, but because I found an amazing thing that such a far culture has arrived to our country and caught so many teenagers on their music. We have been watching the northamerican culture for so long, that we never thought that some korean girls an boys would impact that much on our southamerican culture.
Last year, when Donald Trump was in the middle of his campaign, he called his followers to go to a speech that he was going to give. Nobody showed up, and the reason was because the ARMY (that is the name of the BTS fans around the world) organized a massive bought of tickets to that speech, so they thaught that it would be full of people, but at the end it was almost empty.
Those are just some funny facts about how the korean culture is absolutely a case of study.
In my travel to Korea I would like to investigate about k-pop and its impact in the world and write a reportage about it.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario